Education Center of the Rockies
4745 Walnut St.
Boulder, CO 80301
Tel. (303) 494-3002
Director: Merrie B. King, Ed.D
Montessori Education Center of the Rockies is a Gainful Employment program. There are 3 programs under the umbrella of MECR, but they all have the same CIP (Classification of Instructional Program) Code.
- Occupations: SOC (Standard Occupational Classification) Code is: 25-3099.02 - Tutors Please note that most MECR Graduates crosswalk to a head teacher position in a Montessori classroom.
- On-time Graduation Rates: Normal time for MECR completion is: 42 weeks for Infant and Toddler, 44 weeks for Early Childhood and 52 weeks for Elementary I. Our On time graduation rate for 11-12 was 81%
- For Costs of individual programs (all programs use the same CIP code of 13.1207), Please see the links for Applications, then see the Financial Information sheet on page 3 of each packet.
- Placement Rate reported to MACTE (Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education): Most recent report was for 2007-2008 and the Placement rate was 92%
- Median Loan Debt: For the 11-12 Program year, our students came out with a median loan debt of: $7,208.00